❒ single ❒ taken ✔ secretly married to GASPARD ULLIEL
I had no idea I had alcohol poisoning and could have died.
The following are signs to look out for in an individual who is suspected of ingesting large amounts of alcohol:
1. Slurred speech: When people drink alcohol and become intoxicated, they tend to become very loud and loquacious. As they drink increasingly larger amounts, they become quieter; and at the stage of alcohol poisoning, they find it difficult to talk.
2. Inability to walk: As the nerve centers in the brain are depressed by high concentrations of alcohol, the motor nerves which control the muscles do not function properly.
3. Vomiting: Alcohol in large amounts irritates the stomach and causes vomiting.
4. Confusion, stupor and unconsciousness: This is due to the fact that alcohol depresses nerve centers in the brain.
5. Slow breathing (about 8 breaths per minute or less) and irregular breathing: This is caused by the depressing effect that alcohol has on the respiratory centers in the brain.
6. Seizures: Excessive alcohol intake causes dehydration and the blood sugar level to fall (hypoglycemia) which leads to seizures.
7. Hypothermia: Hypothermia means low body temperature. The body temperature of the drinker is unusually low in alcohol poisoning.
8. Blue-tinged or pale skin color